Bibliophile

Bibliophile

Monday 12 May 2014

Book Review

Hello internet !

Sorry I've been missing for awhile. Life has been super hactic as I am currently in my last year of secondary school. So I've been staying back a lot at school and I am putting my studies as my priority. But all of the studying kinda stressed me out and reading and writing always help me to relieve stress. And that is why I decided to start reviewing books. If anyone wants their book to be review, just send me a copy or an ebook or any kind of writing, I will review your book and post my review here. However, if you are on goodread, I can put my review there and help to promote your book also. I really hope that you are interested and I will be waiting. If you want a review just comment below and I will reply as soon as I can.

Thank you :)
Have a good day and don't forget to SMILE :D


No comments:

Post a Comment