Bibliophile

Bibliophile

Thursday 15 October 2015

Book Review : Slow Play


The first book read by Monica Murphy was One Week Girlfriend and I was instantly intrigued by its story. After I finish that book in just 2 hours, I went online and found out that she have more books in the series and also another series (this was before I found out about goodreads of course) I love 'One Week Girlfriend' and 'Billionaire Bachelor Club' series and when I found out about 'The Rules' series, I kinda freaked out a bit. So when I got the chance to get my hands on the Advance Copy of Slow Play, I was super excited !!

Between Shep and Gabe, Shep has always been my favourite. So I wasn't sure if Tristan can beat my Sheppy but I was so wrong because I fell in love with Tristan in an instant. Sorry Shep, but it looks like Tristan is my new favourite, hahahaha
Alex used to be a rich girl but now she's just a normal college girl with a job. This book really shows how much she changed from being that rich girl that can have everything to selling her stuff and getting a job. This kind of character stories that makes me love to read Monica Murphy's book because some romance books have cliche characters and the problems that they're facing. Overall. I really enjoy reading this book and this series. It breaks my heart that this was the last book in The Rules series. But these 3 boys will always be in my heart especially you Tristan ;)

Rate : 5/5


He’s the player of all players…

Newly broke girl Alexandria Asher just wants to live a normal life. After her parents are sent to

prison on embezzlement charges, she enrolls in college under her mother’s maiden name and

tries her best to pretend she’s someone else.

Tristan Prescott is everything Alex is trying to avoid. A seemingly egotistical, lazy, rich jerk, she

dumps her beer on his head when he comes on to her one night at a party. This only spurs Tristan

into action. He loves nothing more than a challenge. And the beautiful Alex is exactly the type of

challenge that intrigues him.

Despite her reluctance, Alex finds herself quickly involved with Tristan. Underneath that

playboy exterior is a good guy, a sweet and sexy guy who she is undoubtedly falling for. What

they both don’t realize is the actions of Alex’s parents are the reason for so much tragedy in

Tristan’s family. And when Tristan discovers who Alex and her family really is, can he forgive

and forget?

Goodreads
Buy this book on
iBooks   Kobo   B&N   Amazon CA



I hope you guys enjoy reading this review, I know that it's super short and sucky but this was my first ever book review so I still have a lot to learn and that is why any feedback is welcome here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment